Aller au contenu
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 2 egg whites
- 40gr of white cheese/Greek yoghurt 0%
- 10ml of water
- 100gr of Oats
- Flour 60gr (choice)
- 5gr of yeast
The rice pudding
- 1L of skim milk
- 120gr of white rice (Basmati/round/…)
- 5gr of Vanilla Aroma
- 40gr of sweetener (stevia,…)
- 2 eggs and 2 egg whites
- Boil milk and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Add rice and cook over a low heat for 30 minutes until you get the rice-to-milk texture.
- Pour the preparation into a dish and put it in the refrigerator for at least 1-2h or even one night.
- In a bowl put the ingredients for the dough and mix until you get a ball of dough.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 1h.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Take out the rice cooled from the refrigerator.
- Separating the whites from the yolks. Put 2 of the yolks in the rice and throw the others away.
- Mount the whites in snow (mix until it becomes thick).
- Gently add the snow whites to the rice and mix.
- Flatten the dough and put it in a baking tin covered with parchment paper or aluminum.
- Add the rice mixture to the dough to the brim.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the tip of a knife comes out almost dry. (not so dry if you want a smooth texture)
- Let cool and put in the refrigerator for at least 1h.
- Taste very cold.
- Enjoy your meal!!