Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (500gr)
- One tablespoon of olive oil (10gr)
- 1 egg white
- Spices (choice)
- Ketchup/light mayonnaise/mustard/barbecue sauce (optional)
- Wash the potatoes with water and rub them well (if consuming with the skin) or peel them.
- Cut potatoes in the form of fries (not too thin).
- Put them in a container.
- Add oil, egg white and spices.
- Close and shake.
- Let stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 °
- Place the fries on an oven plate covered with parchment paper or aluminum.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then return.
- Bake again for 15-20 minutes.
- Get out of the oven and enjoy.
- Enjoy your meal!!
(Possibility of doing it with normal potatoes)