Aller au contenu
Ingredients (3 servings)
- 400gr of sweet potatoes (without skin)
- 60gr of cornflour/maïzena
- 100gr of flour or bread mixture (complete, spelt, wheat,…)
- 10gr of oil (of choice; coconut, olive)
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Cook sweet potatoes in the microwave with a little water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the microwave and crush them to form a mash.
- In a dish, add mashed potatoes, flour and cornflour/maïzena.
- Mix the dough with a spatula.
- Put some flour on the worktop and put the dough on it.
- Form a long flange of 2cm in diameter with the dough.
- Cut the flange into 3cm pieces.
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Form gnocchis with the pieces and put it in boiling water.
- When the gnocchi goes back to the surface of the water they are cooked.
- Take the gnocchi out of the water and let it spin.
- Oil a frying pan and put the gnocchi in it.
- After the gnocchi are roasted on both sides, it’s ready.
- Enjoy your meal!!