Aller au contenu
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 20gr of Oatmeal
- 10gr of sweetener (of choice) or honey/agave syrup
- 2 Weetabix (37, 5gr)
- 100gr of white cheese/yoghurt/cottage cheese/greek yoghurt 0%
- 10gr of unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Toppings (of choice)
- Pour the oats and Weetabix into a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the white cheese and mix again.
- Add sweeteners, yeast and cocoa to the preparation and mix one last time.
- Microwave maximum power for 3,30-4 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave and allow 2-3minutes to cool.
- Turn the bowl over to a plate to remove the bowlcake.
- Let it sit in the fridge if you want to eat it cold (optional).
- Garnish at convenience and taste.
- Enjoy your meal !!